Welcome 2015! am back refreshed from Back Waters, Kerala, awesum place, God's Own Country!healing the water element and a great feng shui place with strong positive chi energy.
the best gift we receive and give and that has universal appeal are fresh flower bouquets. Flowers rule our hearts and soul and as they connect and bring happiness and positive chi around , what do we do when we receive a lot of them. With every function , occasion and celebration we are gifted lots of lower bouquets, its a special language of wishing simply to anyone of any age.
After the celebrations I am writing this post on feng shui flower bouquets, especially for all of you who really have a lot of flower bouquets and have stocked them up decorated their living rooms, bedrooms and children rooms with these.
|Visit to Back Waters, Alleppey, Kerala|
|Decorated Flowers from Flower Bouquets|
1) Flower bouquets when fresh are beautiful and fragrant, but take care if there are some family members allergic to this. Pets and small children need care. So if this is the case then the feng shui of your environment goes haywire. You can minimize the fresh flower arrangements and give out some of the bouquets among friends, neighbours, or relatives.
2) Displaying fresh flower bouquets in living room is alright as long as the flowers are fresh. Dead flowers must immediately be removed as they represent feng shui dead chi, energy. Changing the water in your flower pots or the flower bouquet containers helps to keep the flowers fresh for longer time , even a week.
|Gifted Flower Bouquet Flowers on display feng shui tips|
4) It is advisable to open the gifted flower bouquets and select good quality flowers and arrange it in your own vase or pots as compared to stacking the bouquets every where. Here in a simple way you add up your personal chi , thus surrounding your family with happiness. Anthuriums last for a month if cared for and roses can for more than a week. Chrysanthemums begin to start drying from outer layers as each petal begins to fall you can remove the dried parts and let the flower remain in water, this way they last longer.
5) Children's room can be decorated with some fresh flowers keeping in mind the age and health of your child, as many times young ones may accidentally get hurt from the large flower vases, or end up eating the flowers when no one is looking!
6) You can follow feng shui principles and activate certain areas with these beautiful fresh flower bouquets. Centre with yellow or cream flowers will attract peace. How about some vibrant red orange roses in the fame area, and some peach colored blooms in the south west to activate relationships and attract happiness among family.
7) Use the feng shui numerology principles to attract luck with flowers. Two for south west, eight for your prosperity area, nine for wealth.
|Exotic Red Anthuriums|
9) The flower bouquets remains can be recycled, they act as wonderful mulch for your flowering plants and will add as a bonus feed for them, Happily add this and see how your positive feng shui energy is transferred and they give out lovely blooms!
Gifting fresh flower bouquets online is very easy from many online flower delivery websites and one can be delivered at your doorstep at any time and any occasion. So if you have this year received a lot of fresh flower bouquets and have decorated your home, check out these simple feng shui tips and rearrange, relocate, and realign them and use the feng shui energy for your benefit.
All the Best from Rizwana, Have a Great 2015!