Important feng shui tips for hospitals-
1) Entrance of your hospital must be wide, not narrow. The main gate always allows good chi to enter, positive energy, must remain free of any blockages. In the case of hospitals ambulances and large vehicles must be able to enter smoothly without any hassles.
2) Grow greenery, landscaped gardens near the entrance and the hospitals not only uplifts the environment but also makes the atmosphere fresh and purifies the air. A well balanced Zen garden also does wonders to the health of your clients.
3) The reception of your hospital; must be welcoming and helpful. Most of the business done or income coming tot eh hospital is from here so if the staff and attendants are not helpful , clients would go away to another place, thus in other words taking away chi, business, wealth from your hospital.
4) Very important feng shui tip which is not seen in many hospitals are landmarks, name plates and directions. Your customers need not feel lost in the big hospital. Hang proper direction arrows preferably in black color to allow people to locate the specialist , consultant or physician required.
5) Theme hospitals also work wonders to the feng shui of your hospital. Childrens pediatrics ward must be colored and decorated with cartoon characters and brighter colors whereas psychiatric and other chronic disease wards may have healing art and healing paintings hung by for healing.
6) Use of texture , color and sound can also benefit the feng shui of your hospital. Bells and chimes of pleasant sound can help loosen the environment to a more friendly and approachable manner. The main four directions in feng shui can be considered for best results from feng shuing a hospital for good luck. Considering the element theory according to the ba gua map will guide you to proper placement of important rooms in your hospital.
7) The back door another very important, most neglected feng shui tool for luck and wealth. many places the back door of hospitals are used as dumping grounds. No attendants, quiet and gloomy back doors are not good for the hospitals well being. Just as the front door keep lights on the back door also. keep a check on the outgoing vehicles and hospital resources. This will benefit your hospitals wealth and prosperity. One of the main reasons why most hospitals have closed down doing poor business is the back door is often neglected.
8) Finally the reason why clients come to you, for getting better, provide the best services you and your team can to the patients. You will be remembered and those satisfied will also bring in new customers to your hospital.
|Balance of Energies Symbolic Healing Painting by Mrs Rizwana A.Mundewadi|
|Reiki Healing Painting by Mrs Rizwana A.Mundewadi|
|Heal Complete Mind Body and Soul- Oil Painting by Healing Artist Raz|
Before closing down any clinic or hospitals do consider few simple feng shui tips and simple feng shui cures for hospitals and try it, it works!
|Heal Past Lives- Original Symbolic Painting by Mrs Rizwana A.Mundewadi|
For buying any of my healing paintings or getting a similar one made according to budget and size of the healing artwork, please visit my website Rizwana Mundewadi's Healing Art