Search This Blog

Translate

9.10.20

Confusions on where to hang horse shoe? How to hang horse shoe, feng shuii sectors for horse shoe

 Confusions over hanging horse shoe? answering queries regarding where to hang horse shoe?  this post is an eye opener! Horse shoe, one of the most beautiful, ancient symbol used for protection and prosperity. The house with a horse shoe outside is protected from major mishaps, illnesses, failures in business and loss of wealth. You will notice the house gets tons of money luck and abundance in all aspects of life.  some how there is a strong energy of protection that surrounds the whole family. You will see that horse shoes are readily available, so be really careful from where you are getting this and always, always purify the horse shoe and then hang. It is strange that people blindly just think that any horse shoe will immediately load their houses with wealth and luck and are disappointed soon.

Ponies Galloping Happily! my precious joyful horse painting

Reiki Winged Horse painting by Rizwana A

Chakra energizer Reiki painting The Red Pilgrim

Horse shoes are powerful feng shuii cures that never fail, but only when used correctly. the effects may be miraculous as to immediate and may also take few weeks to months to years(years-when their are karmic blocks and past life blocks) . Unexpected wealth, opportunities, academic success, good health, happy relationships, fame and recognition and energy to make the most of your life. What can go wrong- family may break, relationships can become strained, misunderstandings crop up in all matters and extreme cases complete bankruptcy may happen within few weeks, home owner may face illnesses and mental confusions. 

There are a lot of confusions regarding how to hang horse shoe and where to hang, also the feng shuii sectors confuse many. Yes, I do agree there are some sectors that do not favour metal. People are scared to put metal in south sector. So many people get confused with south sector main door feng shuii. 

Sharing 5 practical tips for hanging horse shoe and my years with feng shuii advice.

1) feng shuii is all about going with the flow. Go with your gut even if you have read tons of posts on the internet about placement of horse shoe. Over the years, I have faced a lot of inner confusions but my extensive reading and researching(yes, I try the placements personally to see the effects) in fact my blog Feng shui-Simple Cures came up due to these confusions.) 

2) Horse shoes connect! yes, true, you will be drawn towards them or you will repel. Go with your heart. If you don't like it please don't take and even don't hang this with negative energy and doubts in your mind. I had an email where a lady ordered horse shoe online and on receiving asked for placement suggestions for an east door and the horse shoe was made of mixed resin plastic material machine made product. I always advice to choose good quality feng shui cures for seeing fast results. The case so happened that the horse shoe had cracks which I noticed in the photographs she shared,  and so she returned it for an exchange. Such things happen and if you hang cracked feng shui cures it leak's energy and in fact produces negative harmful feng shuii for your home. 

3) Always purify, put intention and then hang the horse shoe. This is really important because right from a shop any product has accumulated energy and if sales are low for this shop keeper the energy gets carried attached to the object to you as a buyer. Purifying any cure helps erase the past energies and makes it open for fresh intentions from you. 

For doubts read this 

Choosing nails for your house, hanging nails feng shuii tips

Horse shoe to ward off evil luck from main door

Horse Paintings Symbolism

Correct method to use horse shoe cure

Become famous with feng shuii

How to use horse paintings for business luck

Which horse paintings are bad for home and office

Are You Stopping Your Wealth?

Bring cash wealth with these 7 simple acts of feng shuii 100% life feng shuii.

6 simple daily acts to bring Fantastic feng shuii success everyday!

4) Directions may confuse you. Main doors direction, living room entry way direction, windows parallel to door, etc. 

 do not ask just anyone and everyone about this. I get so many emails and confused people reading posts have so many doubts and then the whole purpose of hanging the horse shoe dissolves to negative one. This will create more negative energy and the cure will do more harm to you than benefit. When I suggest I go through so many other things also while suggesting placement of cures and not just simply elements or your house door direction. In one case I had to suggest hanging horse shoe in east which is against the element theory. Metal cuts wood was the email from the person and after hanging this the doubts came up and then they hung the same horse shoe on their bedroom door since it was facing the main door and there was chaos. 

First my suggestion was to remove the horseshoe and purify it. Never hang this inside on home doors especially bedroom door. The house direction was good as per my knowledge but she was not satisfied and convinced and continued to email other feng shui consultants also. and then with all doubts she would again email me, this was a challenging task and I always mention never to confuse energies of two healers or consultants. Either you follow them or if you are asking me then with clear heart follow my advice to experience feng shuii  magic. Finally she understood,  I advised her to keep it in prosperity sector or drawer and she did start up the energy flow of luck. 

5) Horse shoe ends facing upwards or downwards? 

Both directions are good. Placing open arms welcomes prosperity, a symbol to accumulate blessings. pointing downwards stops wealth from slipping away and brings a protective shield over your house. Both directions-trust me-have their own plus and minus points, you choose. follow your ehart with joy using feng shuii cures, they work wonders!

6) There is what I call the sound from my heart! I analyze every situation with so much theory and yet finally as guides give out results I may get a  totally differing answer, so I never doubt my spirit guides.  Bottom line is it is your home! follow your heart with any feng shuii cure. That is What I do! So while I make the plan, I lay out the Ba Gua, I try to follow all the theory principles and the element are brought in productive cycle, but in case any sector or any cure brings doubt then I don't use it. I follow my spirit guides and they never fail me.

That is why I always advice people who enquire about anything that just follow, it will open new doors for you, if you doubt my advice , you break the spell of positive energy with the Universe. Those who follow have had great results and of course some who have not, in fact few have also asked other healers and again mailed me back with confusions, and you may have seen that I never cross question other healers, nor do I interfere with their suggestions, nor do I give any opinions about what other healers say and what feng shuii consultants have told you. All my advice has been free till now and I am doing this for the Universe. Only very few rarely of those  have gone ahead and purchased my healing art, others the advice given is free. My art buyers from around the globe,  are unknown people who purchase my art directly from my website without asking any questions. 

sold art in buyers home
Sold paintings in a art buyers home

Horse shoe cures are effective and have helped save many businesses, and families from mishaps. Remember the intentions part, always, use any feng shuii cure with clarity in thought , and please do not ask any lay person about this, you will get confused and they will immediately produce shar energy, so beware! As for the internet websites about feng shuii also, please do follow those who are in the feng shuii profession field for many years and not just any unknown article placed once with saleable clicks and titles for increasing viewership and going viral!

Hope this post has been of value to you and helps!

Thank you for coming by Feng shui-Simple Cures!

Rizwana Mundewadi Wishing You All The Best! 

 A Professional Reiki Healing Artist selling original art @  Rizwana A.Mundewadi's Healing Art 


Dedicated since year 2000 towards spreading joy with the world, health, wealth and success through my Reiki symbol Paintings!

All Paintings and content are my original . Copyright Rizwana A.Mundewadi Year 2000

Do Not Copy for Fear of Karma! 

Posts-

Many people interfering in your life? try this fengshuii!

Get 100% from your life with Feng Shuii

Things seem worse? begin today with simple fengshuii

Under the bed Feng shuii

Right number and meaning symbolism of Feng Shuii Gold coins


No comments:

Post a Comment

All you would like to know about Feng Shuii! Ask, Inquire, Question, Clarify Doubts, Share your personal experiences, about The Power of Feng shuii and feng shuii cures on Feng Shui-Simple Cures Google Blog!

Featured Post

Evil Eye Return Back to Sender White Feng shui tips

Facing evil eye frequently makes one demoralized and low with regular losses in finances and suffering ill health. You can follow white feng...