While fishes moving are relaxing to observe in clinics today some people hire interior decorators and they go over board with the size of the fish tanks as well as the choice of fishes, thinking large is better and costly fishes are good! Sharing some important feng shui tips for fish tank placements in clinics and medical centers.
|"The Joy of Simplicity" and "Harmony Pot"original healing art by Rizwana A.Mundewadi|
|"Color Therapy" by Rizwana A.Mundewadi|
Fish Tanks In Private Physician Consultant Clinics and Hospitals Feng Shui Tips
1) Size of your clinic space. In a small clinic it is better to opt for feng shui cures wall paintings than have a fish tank.
2) Hygiene of your patients. However clean your fish tank is remember it does give out some smell!
3) Safety of your patients, how is your clientele, small children pets are always at risk of accidents while in the seating area or near entrances observing the fishes.
4) Directions are most important in feng shui. South , north east west be clear where you are placing the fish tank and for what purpose. Placing a tank near entrance with a water filter, water cooler on the other side attracts ill luck and not wealth but tears. Be careful!
5) If fishes keep dieing they take away so much luck and energy, and also indicate coming of ill luck. And you have to always keep replacing fishes, takes too much of your energy. It is better to avoid placing fish tank in such cases in your clinic.
6) Clinics and Medical facility centers must have an ambiance of soothing and healing feng shui energies and placing too large sized fish tank or too many fishes moving fast in water, creates strong energy, which may not be so good for serious sick patients.
|"The Golden Wave" acrylic on canvas Rizwana A.Mundewadi|
All the Best from Rizwana!