|Feng shui for wash rooms and toilet|
Toilets in feng shui, olden Chinese people used to have simple toilets and these were situated away from home as they believed the negative energy from wastes must not mix with the positive chi of the house.
Today , the flats, we have attached washrooms and toilets as in master bedrooms, children's bedrooms and even common wash rooms for visitors and guests. With fully decorated washrooms, tiled and many people spend a fortune on making washrooms a piece of beauty as along with the interior decoration of the whole house.
Feng shui is simplicity, elegance, you need not have costly wash rooms , but having clean great smelling washrooms are a sure way to attract good health and prosperity.
After the costly affair the washrooms are then used and used without proper maintenance. Very often the taps and fixtures are installed with hidden concealed plumbing to bring out the beauty of the mosaic designs tiled bathrooms.
Dripping taps, leaky faucets, even the commode and toilet seat all affect feng shui energy of your bathroom, your home and your finances.
In feng shui masters believe that water is money. Leaking pipes, rusted pipes, choked drains all affect proportionately to your finances in life.
How often have you found yourself with tight finances, and at that time only many problems like choked drains, wash basins and even broken pipes have come up, making you think of the extra burden of expenses incurred in tight financial situations.
It is the other way round. The leaking pipes over time, choked drains have led to this energy into your life. Small drips of water, neglected drain way finances little by little which we hardly notice.
Toilet seats must always be covered after every use. Since wash rooms are attached with bedrooms and your home the negative energy emitted from this area, by the wastes, gets mixed with your home energy and thus diluting the positive chi.
Another aspect of wash rooms is very often we hardly pay attention to the water spilling all over the area. It is important to avoid wastage of water and keep the area clean and smelliness fresh. Now we have many air fresheners and air purifiants to make the environment smell fresh.
The commode is also never discussed and even leaking water, inside will not only stain the pot but also bring about hidden expenses gradually leaking your finances. The spray water features do add to the beauty of your washroom but do consider how much water is being used with every use. Now we have water saver taps and nozzles available.
The water Tank above also has the same feng shui rules to be followed. Any leaks, even a tiny sprinkler will add up to bigger leaks and proportionately affect your finances. Repair all water features in time and promptly to maintain the feng shui of your wash rooms and toilets.
Keep the toilet seat closed after every use to avoid mixing of energy inside the home. keep the toilet and wash room door closed after use.
Feng shui symbols never to display in washrooms-
1) Do not have fire symbols of fire feng shui cures in the toilet and wash rooms. Red is a color great for kitchens and not for washrooms.Red also creates uneasiness and an energy color which may make you irritable and also affect your health.
2) Do not use extra colors, too many colors, too many lighting's fixtures here. Sufficient lighting is a must but decorating wash rooms too much is not good. Feng shui is happiness and prosperity and wash rooms here symbolize a space where we leave all negative wastes, it is better to keep it toned down and less glamorous. Go in for soft shades in tiles as this area needs passive energy.
3) Bath linen and wash room fixtures must not over take the whole area of the wash room. Clutter is no good in any space. So for a small washroom a costly shower panel will look out of place and also the water spilling all over may also spill out of the small bathrooms. Bath tubs can also be easily avoided in small bathrooms and a shower curtain used for diving areas will add more beauty and space to your feng shuid bathroom. Have fixtures in washroom proportionate to the size of your washroom.
4) Never leave washrooms doors open for full day. So also the toilet seat must not be left open for full day and closed after very use.
5) Never Have more than three washrooms in a home. The maximum number of wash rooms the more draining in affecting finances.
6) Artworks and paintings are also hung in large washrooms today to beautify the space. Avoid raging bulls, angry raging horses, kites , eagles, vultures,and hawks, dried landscape paintings here. Choose soothing color artworks for wash rooms if you need to display art here.
When considered looses motions, a digestive stomach sickness, are proportionate to high expenses, the more often you suffer from this sickness, look into your finances and plan them well, avoid unnecessary high expenses and see your health improve, think about this!
All the Best, Take Care!